Demonic-PenginDemonic-Pengin

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Squirrel Squash Squirrel Squash

This reminded me a lot of an old sonic game

There was one where you had to race through some horizontal scrolling levels like 3 or 4 times....you probably got the idea for this from that...good job anyhow I liked it

Madness interactive Madness interactive

There's one issue I had...

When you attempt to pick up a weapon, you inadverdently hit the "SEND THIS TO A FRIEND" button that no one ever uses... if you moved the ground level up like half an inch it would work better.

tila dress-up tila dress-up

Nice work

I come to this site for entertainment. Humor is entertainment. This is so horrible it's humorous. Thanks for the laugh.

FLASH-GROUNDS responds:

Whats horrible dick. is it the face. its called old style anime drawing. you should maybe find out before you talk.

- FG STAFF

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

woot woot

that music gave me so much nostalgia it made my head spin.

AB: Spindle AB: Spindle

There's real talent here

This game has depth. There is nothing on this site quite like this. You have the makings of a good writer.

Pico's Cousin Pico's Cousin

It was ok

Nice alternate ending... apparently in the world of flash, helicopters have no tail propellers; they can fly without them. I had to say that, it looked so damn stupid.

Gunslinger Gunslinger

This isn't all that great

The guys are kinda hard to hit, the soundtrack gets really annoying, the bullets are fired in groups of 2 but only one goes off, you used one of those "pre-loaders in a box" (I used one of these myself, but only when I was just starting out... this was the daily feature), and basically it's the same exact thing except a bit harder with each progressing level. It gets boring real fast.

capn-g responds:

The guys are hard to hit because that's the POINT. The pre-loader is generic but so what? I put my time into the game, not the pre-loader! Most games are "the same thing but harder each level", so I don't get that criticism. The two bullets thing was a bug and is fixed.

Saddam Statue Smashfest Saddam Statue Smashfest

Not bad, but....

Shouldn't be on the front page. It's creative at least, even though you stole most of it.

Defend Your Castle ! Defend Your Castle !

cool but

why do I lose archers? i lost like 20 and I had some furious clicking to do.

Gohan Vs. Cell Gohan Vs. Cell

uhhh

Goten Vs Cell?
aRGHHHHHHHH
DOES NOT COMPUTE DOES NOT COMPUTE

Roboslob responds:

Changed Goten Vs Cell to Gohan Vs Cell and put a Newgrounds PreLoader in. you probably didn't like it that much in the first place, but your one of the only people I got a good review from, so thanks for the good review.
From the person who made Goten (now Gohan) Vs Cell, Roboslob